Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Gymnastics - Devo Junior Elite

Coach Alla & Lilly
Lilly was promoted to the next level of developmental gymnastics.  She is now officially a 'Junior Elite'.  Her new practice schedule began last night.  She has class on Tuesday 4-6pm, Thursday 4-6pm, and Saturday 9:30-11:30am.  Her coach is Coach Alla.
Lilly was asked to fill out a 2015 What a Year! form to hang up at North Valley Gymnastics.  Here are her responses.

A Little About Me:  Highlights of 2014
Name:  Lilly
Age:  7
Level:  Petite Elite turning Junior Elite
Favorite Skill:  Tic Toc
Hardest Skill I Learned:  vault on table
Favorite Memory:  Devo Meet
New Friends I Made:  Alexis
What I Loved About 2014:  LEGOLAND
Looking Forward to 2015
I Want to Learn:  cartwheel on high beam
I Want to Get Better At:  vault on table
Goals for 2015:  1st Competition






No comments:

Post a Comment