Monday, April 13, 2015

Alice's printer

Today we went to Alice & Charlie's house after horse lesson.  Our main objective - get videos of them for Christopher's graduation ("I remember when" ... "and I know"...).  Alice & I combined food items to make a nice lunch, we visited, and we got the videos.  When we first arrived, Alice asked if I could help set up her new printer.  Before I had a chance to answer, Micah says "I'll do it."  What a great opportunity for him to challenge himself!  So, I got busy cutting up fruits and vegetables and Alice & Micah went upstairs to the office.
When I went to check on them things were 'loading' and the two of them were contently talking and relaxing.  They tested it by printing one of Alice's church newsletters, and it worked great.  I told Micah "you get an A for the day!"

Picture for their videos.

This tree is so beautiful for the month of April.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment